Friday, August 7, 2009

Lonely, internet sooo slow, no MT4, no FB, takes about 3-4 minutes to get log-in into my blog. Urghhh....i'm learning to be patient - the hard way.

My last day in Normand Cutter will be 18th August 2009. Then, going to Alex & Cairo. After that, in the Emirates Airbus to Dubai - KLIA. I'm coming back to Malaysia!

What happen to market now?Where are Euro,GBP,Gold heading? I don't know. I just can enter some e-newspaper in internet - whenever i have time to do so. ohhh...the DJ / Nikkei/DAX/FTSE all went skyrocket isn't it? My bet, GBP & Euro is going up, Yen is weakening together with USD.

We'll be back in action later guys...I want to spent time with my family (Kedah & KKB) after back to Malaysia. Postponed my 'coming back' to market to September maybe!
Chiowwww...

p/s - what makes the market skyrocket? or it is just a hype from dot dot dot???

1 comment

honeyeater said...

Better than expected NFP on Friday sent S&P up to nearly 1120, but something strange happened, the USD strengthened across the board, with Euro selling off to 1.4160 on the day. EurJpy rallied due to extra strong USDJPY. Nasdaq did not make new high as S&P did, so that makes rally suspicious. Looks to be exhaustion has set in, so will see if there are any more late day rallies to push markets up in the last 6 mins. Low risk high reward for short on S&P with stops past 1120. If taken out, reinitialize at 1150.
The currency markets smelt of central bank intervention after the NFP to me. The carry was held up, as they did not want to give the impression of risk aversion. Bernanke had to bang on USD strength to pacify SWFs, as they know any further equity rally will require USD weakness to inflate equities, which may make interest in bonds wane.

August 11, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz