Daily Chart wise, immediate support seen at 2648 & resistance in area 2800
At the moment, my chart shows weaknesses which will prevent me from making any new buy for time being. So I'll remain short until it shows otherwise.
To fine tune entry, find the best setup in lower time frame.
It seems that the price has now making double inside bar, hence no Sell position triggered so far (for me).
Inside bar means consolidation. We need to wait where the price going next. We need to be patient. We need all evidence in place before taking any trade. Heikin ashi candle become Bearish, EMA slope become bearish, MACD bearish. Supported with other evidence such as support & resistance and trendline. Only then we will be confident to take Sell.
At the moment, the signal is mixed.
Yezza, it pays when you wait patiently for all evidence to come inline before pulling the trigger.
At the moment, Selling pressure rules.