Thursday, June 25, 2009

KLIA - DXB - 28/6 (0200 hrs)
DXB - Cairo - 28/6
Cairo - DXB - 3/8
DXB - KLIA - 6/8 (0300 hrs)

This post serve as an announcement message, that all blog signal activities will be temporarily put on off-mode until Mid of August 2009. Thanks for coming and supporting my blog.

I got a very good feeling by helping other peoples thru this blog - with so little time to spent for this blog. yossshhhh..Don't you ever feel a good blood rushing thru your heart....a feeling good blood rushing in when u satisfied with what u've done? hehe. Undescribeable but you can feel it.

I am so sorry because i cannot reveal my very own method of taking trade in this blog ( i like to keep it for my face to face mentee). However, i'll pass to you readers from time to time, the intraday technique which i have gone thru and know it will work best for most of you.

Also, i'll put in the post from time to time, other good site that i found along the way in internet world for you to continue learning& enhance your knowledge in Forex and feed your reading habit.

Please don't use this as my promise but as my aim to help other people.
p/s - sorry for bad grammar and lack of good English word.I'm Trying my best to master this language.
SEE YOU AGAIN IN AUGUST READERS......INSYA ALLAH.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz