Saturday, April 18, 2009

Salam to all,
what a week!!
the market in yoyo....same goes to my life this week
starting from Tuesday, i'm facing a very difficult week when my account was hijacked by somebody, broker closed my open position & enabled withdrawal without my permission.
but now, everything is settled & even calling from Russia to explain on this incident (but no apologize offered) . However, the experience is priceless and 1 thing i know and take action immediately is, just putting a small amount of money into this broker (i'm withdrawing almost all the money i had in account with them). I Lost my trust on them. Fortunately, my other broker Lite is still ok and serving very well & the good thing happen this week is FXDD has approved my account. Alhamdulillah.
siul

Gold is going downtrend at last for this week after 4-5 boring day. However i don't managed to catch the move this week because of this problem.
GY - in yoyo mood, for 200-300 pips...whoever trade this pair, should catch it easily i guess.
GU - looks like this pair is going uptrend, however the bear is coming when the weekend is just around the corner. So, be careful trader.

peace
 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz