Friday, April 24, 2009

my Gold position hit SL -1000pips... ooops.
nangih
not impressive at all today.....

My Sell on GY, still floating...not hit SL, not hit TP (very near..but not hit) cis cis cis....i was away during that time.Ikan bakar time.

nevermind. The MM that i followed had help me to face this situation. Overall this month is still far in +ve.
Keep it up bujal38 - chewahhhhh...kasi smangat kat diri sendiri.

p/s:
my account with Insta is back to normal (half actually). They dont want to reverse auto close, force close of my trades which result of some losses- premature losses, which not hit SL..but should hit TP on that day. Nevermind, as long i got back my money and permitted to trade again.

my position on the contest...still struggling at position no 4xx. hehe...the trader all over the world is more talented than me, the daily tf trader.
peace
 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz