Saturday, March 7, 2009

I don't trade today either my account or mywife account
however, whoever take 'BUY' opinion from yesterday in gold...must be getting about +/-1000 pips today. Amindoa
On G/Y and G/U....it creates yo-yo before and after NFP news release...actually, it is not really advisable to trade during this news....because it's just not NFP but the PPI etc that also impact the market.

However, for person like me who like to see daily/4hr chart....news means changing direction in swing + confirmation with chart(technical analysis). But i'm not really mastering economic measurement based on news(still learning...because it keeps make me confused...ngantuk )

ok guys, nevermind....next week we trade again ok...
like my friend says (warhead) - it's ok to trade one/two trade per week if we manage to ride the market precisely. (that's what i'm doing actually....but my gatal tangan when nothing to do at night...make it 3,4,5,6 trade per week setan )
 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz