Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hi everybody,
ok, yesterday updates : my account and mymefx account - equivalent in pips, because i combine it to ease my work hehe - +620 pips (trading spot gold)
my wife account - +320 pips (trading currencies)

Alhamdulillah.... the journey to create my own financial freedom continues
doa
i'll post my chart here from time to time (most of the time, i don't post chart because my internet connection is sooooo slowwwwww....Celcom broadband..(just enough to trade, but not fast enough to post a picture to alert everybody). i cannot get the streamyx just because the line in my area is already fully subscribed, no free slot....hmmm camner la TMNET nak berkembang nih....). But i'm still in the waiting list...Q.

On indicator...let it be like that. there are thousands of indi outside there. Just pick one and trade using it ok buddy....the secret is lying on consistency.
jelir
 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz