Monday, October 10, 2016

Assalamualaikum & very good day fellas.

As anticipated, 3 out of 4 candle last week ended up as a bearish candle.

Lets take a look on FCPO market this week. My take, it may gets some breath before continues it's journey to the south. The barrier it needs to break is support at 2547-2538.

When I try to read the chart - I write it down of what I see. By doing that, at the end of reading - I can summarize it whether it is more towards bearish / bullish. From that point, I need to wait for the trigger to come in and act accordingly.

This approach was first thought to me by Cikgu Khalid Embong or known as Goldfinger in the forum many years ago. When I attend the class conducted by WR (as a refresher) -the same approach was thought there. haha. what a coincidence. Important point is - WRITE IT DOWN!.

So, you choose yourself - your trading strategy must be simple enough for you to trigger. Either you want to trade both direction or waiting for the trigger in the direction you analyse, it is up to you. Either way can make money. Trade wisely.

Weekly

Daily

0 comments

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz