Saturday, September 10, 2016

At the moment - I didn't follow Crude Oil & Soy Oil too close due to restriction of my time at night (teaching my kids on their study & homeworks; playing with my other 2 kids which are below 5years old).

However, let's take a glance on what the chart trying to tell us.


This is crude chart.As we can see, it did breaks the last defense of bear sometime in August and test the fibo 61%. Currently, we see the engulfing bear candle appears last Friday. 50-50.
My guess......as long as 61% holds, I want to find BUY Opportunity.


Soy Oil - same pattern as Crude Oil. Last defense of Bear had been broken. (Demand >Supply).
Right now, price is in consolidation. Let's see if the price could move higher to FE 100% or more.

Soy Oil & FCPO travel on the same path. One goes up, the other one will follows. Vice versa.

OK that's all from me.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz