Saturday, July 14, 2012


Hi all,
Last week candle shows BEAR engulfing with long bottom tail.
On the daily chart, Bullish engulfing appeared last Friday.
so, which way to go? here is my answer....
If you trade on Daily Chart.... you should follow the direction on Daily Chart. Believe in what you have learned and applied it on the chosen time-frame . Same goes to Weekly chart.
Trying to trade multi-time frame.....look at Weekly  - trigger on 1hr. or look at daily, trigger on 5/15minutes (If you are daytrader and babysit your trade in front of PC)

Me - I use dailf tf chart, so I treat my trade and pull the trigger when 4 out of 5 of my criteria to trigger trade appeared.

Pray for our success....Doa sama sama, jangan doakan keburukan ke atas rakan rakan. Doakan kebaikan...tempiasnya kepada kita jua....amin.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz