Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hi all,
As a totally newbie in FCPO world, I need a teacher/ mentor / buddy.
I decided to register myself into two courses that shall be conducted on the following date;
1. Introduction of commodities market by OSK - 21/4/2012 (venue: OSK jalan Ampang) Fee: FREE as I'm their Client
2. Bengkel FCPO by ZamSaham  - 22/4/2012 (venue: PWTC) Fee: RM390.00

I need to develop new friend list in FCPO. A buddy to discuss, to talk on FCPO. Also for some hints / tips on the market ;p.

I've to admit that with the limited knowledge that I have right now in FCPO, I need to gain other people experience who had involved in this industry with success to accelerate my learning curve. So I decided to pay for that experience by attending their course. Hope I can achieve my objective.
1. Built Network with other participants.
2. Learn as much as possible from otai otai FCPO during the course.
3. Get access to 'close' fb group of zamsaham - as a trainee, i'll gain the access.
4. Cit Cat on Saturday / Sunday.

Yes, I'll not reveal my nick name : bujal38. Shall use my real name instead.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz