Saturday, March 3, 2012

This year, after so many years hearing and listening about this (FCPO), I start to find out what it is all about. Without much knowledge of the FCPO, I opened 1 account with OSK (brokers) when they approached me at Tesco Supermarket. I didn't jump straight to the trading that time because, I still on assignment with Myanmar project (Yetagun-C). I only surfing thru internet, looking all around the places about the FCPO.

So far, what I found is not much. There are very basic information available on the internet of how to start the trading in FCPO - let alone, how to use the platform. I downloaded the OSK188 OMS platform (it is java based platform)
As a beginner, I think, I need to know these as a basic.
1. What is FCPO
2. What are the rules & regulation of trading FCPO
3. Where should I register/open account to start trading FCPO.
4. What are the platform that i can use to trade FCPO
5. How can I make transaction (buying and selling)
6. How to deposit money into my account.
7. How to withdraw the money from my account.
8. What is Daily Average movement of FCPO price? hi-lo, open-close.
9. What are the fundamentals that move the FCPO price?
others...to be continue....

1 comment

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz