Sunday, January 3, 2010

Salam & Good Days,
hope everybody doing well with your own life.

short notes only.
I will start trading next week (11th January 2010). I think the market will be quite slow(from previous year experience) for this week since everybody just get back from long holiday & sending their kids to school (in Malaysia)
angel

The signal will be provided from time to time - if there is any good setup / probability.
Target - 50-60 successful trade this year.
50 x 200 pips = 10 000 pips target.
GU/GY/EY

I'll not posting any Gold signal. Just the Result of it.
I'll also not going to post the Stop&Reverse + Martingle system for time being - the style is still in beta testing.

I'll post something very beneficial for everybody here later....it is called Basket Trading System. I m still studying it from its creator (Malaysian version) - En Mizie (Lukpayat)
Hopefully it can suite with my trading style and time.
doaduitpeace

0 comments

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz