Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'll be away to Kuantan - attend training (Project Management) from 2-5th November 2009
Then, offshore Terengganu for some work there from 7th till finish,expected 17-18th November

till then, c ya. Good luck and happy trading.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who want to join my 5- 6 year compounding project ?? Raise your hand!

Term and Condition as follows:
- Willing to wait for the signal - it is not everyday trading. It is a daily chart trading. We wait for good setup. We aim at 50-60 succesfull trade per year and total 300 over 5-6 years
- Signal will be provided thru email. The result will be posted here.
- Willing to set aside this trading account and not withdrawing it on frequency basis. We will only withdraw it for capital protection and once a year withdraw.
- Willing to compound the account using my strategy and table.
- Starting capital in the account - i m suggesting you to start as little as USD300.setan
- Other term & condition will be detailed out to those who re interested.

Maybe some of you may ask, how about the payment? mmmmm actually i don't set any fee. It is up to you to offer me to get into this project. It is negotiable. And further more, the fee is refundable after end of project - after 5-6 years. Interested ? I don't think you re interested. Because it is soo long and tiring work. But i know it will worth for who re patient enough. Just look at the compounding magic!
takboleencemgile

2 comments:

meyour said...

Hopefully U can C I raise my hand

October 31, 2009 at 1:26 PM
Ciki said...

I am interested and patient enough. May I join?

January 4, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Post a Comment

 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz