Monday, May 25, 2009

Salam to all readers,
 
I don't know whether what is playing in my mind now (the idea!) is gonna work or not. I need to go back to 4hr chart and doing home study.
It is based on time, candlestick and 1 indi (the indi that i appreciate most) - MACD v105
 
What i don't know now is:
1. Is the idea going to work most of the time or it is just an idea.
2. What is the probability of success ? 50% ?, 70% or 90%. I'm going to go down up to 300 sample and if it's working 70-80% success, then i'll consider that as working nicely. Of -course MM is included here.
 
I found myself doing very consistent with Daily TF. However, the curiosity and ' want to explore ' correlation and human behavior to the market make me goes down to the chart study again - at tf 4hr.
I hope it's worth and give fruitfull result to me and my wife.
 
Last weekend, i was talking to my friend and my wife and they'd encourage me to develop a long term account without the needs of withdrawing it. All this while, i keep withdrawing money and put it into ASB or spend it to my family. I think, I'll start it with a small amount of money (e.g USD1K) and start compound it. Maybe in next 5 years, if Allah permit it, We will see the results, the good one Insya Allah.
 
hmmm...looks like a lot of work to do this week.
1. Trading,
2. Blogging,
3. Mauritania ITB preparation
4. PTS
5. etc (tak tersebut dah)
but i enjoy it very much....yeargh....
 
I'm going back to Kampung Bahagia, Kota Sarang Semut this weekend. yeay..balik kampung mentua..anak leh main kejar ayam lagi...abis la gelap anak aku.hehe
 


Blogger Template By LawnyDesignz